After a long hours of helping(around 5-6 hrs lidat)....i talked to her
I : Wa,worked for so long d ler...feels so hungry man...gt anything things to make my perut full not? Wasai...
Grandma : Aiyo! Mai kacau la...only noe how to eat saja...helped oso not much...
I : Ma de la...i din help much! Wa...why could u say lidat man...laowei...if i din help u...u oni an old woman...u could take out a big pack of ice ar? A big tong of gravy? And wadever that are heavy....(of coz i din say out la...jz murmured in the heart). Haiz....so i decided nt to make any sounds of hunger liao...
Grandma : Oi...ah hao...come help me out here la...
Grandma : Oi...ah hao...come help me out here la...
I : Wa...why call me again?! Bo lat(no strength) liao la...Want help thn call others...
Haha,she scolded me but do u all think i CARE? Haha.....



0 comments:
Post a Comment