Everyone deserves to have dreams and so do i.This evening around 6.21+ lidat,i slept. I dreamt something which happened last year... The scene kept repeating in my mind.sad of course,hurt too... Repeated for around 5-6 times da same stupid scene... Upset! Thn dream changed. This time every single quarrel btw her and me all came out... Looks lik nothing was missed. I still could tell it out the feeling in that dreams kinda vivid. Sad and worries! Confused! I even dreamt of she dumps me away! Left me away,i dont know i take this dream so seriously... I feel so real as if it's like in realm! Was scared,nothing could calm me! Coz i kinda dont knw how to control my temper,these few days im busy-ing wif my stuff--->Lookin' for job,learning languages and helpin' parents... Swt... Really no idea why am i becoming that scary... Worried becoming bachelor again,cant stand on it... Swt..
Brought my grandma back to her old house,kinda miss her and my grandpa... Today,i kinda miss my grandpa... Feels so lonely without them... Nw,left me and my parents.. Tat's all... I went to DP later,walked walked saw 2 girls,jz saw them few times in library,only 1 seems to recognise me only.. Stared at me,felt scared... Swt... Walked to the Fish Pool dr,recall some happy moments wif her,haha...Walked pass Starbuck Cafe as well... Haha... That was the 1st place i met her after my AddMath tuition on Sunday...Haha..Still cn tell in vivid details...Kinda miss those moments.. Dunno she still rmb or not... Sobs... Who knws im the one who stupid ni miss right?! Maybe gua... Haiz... Seems lik in my life there's nothing could make my frens and anyone i knw happy...Nothing around me can make me feel happy...
Later went to eat Sate Celup,worst shop i ever went in my life...Only one word suit and best to decribe everything in the shop-->SHIT... I ate 5 sticks only... All Kanasai... Jialat...Nothing much bout tat shop..but dirty.!



0 comments:
Post a Comment