Gregarious

We will never know until the truth approaches us...Jz to bear in mind tat,we must appreciate what we have and not complaining for what we don't have...we shall feel gratitude for now as there's people who do not have the things we have

A Better Life For Me

A tiring,boring and freaking sucks life i'm leading now,i hope it could be ended in the way I like...
but there is still a thing bothering me...
STUDY & INDEPENDENT
When could I face the community myself,protect myself and......~
but still i wonder if my bro could be more obey to ME! But things will not be that easy
I understand it but just don't  get it
WHY AM I DESERVED TO BABYSIT!?
Getting hate and hate of that...
can someone please save me?need a person who i trust most to listen to me
but WHO's gonna be that person?!
....uh...nevermind...Maybe i shall learn how to appreciate for what i have and not to complaint bout what I have!!!
NEXT,I'm glad to have alot of frens to hang out,being scold,jokes around(fooling each other,but still happy)...

Best Best frens are : ~
~ Yee Shian(Peanut)
~ Kau Chek(KC)

~ Aaron Wong(Radical)
~ U-Hui(
King KOng)
~ Ming Kai(............)


~ Bao Jun(Ah "Bao")
Among 'em,i fought with pea and kc for twice if not MISTAKEN....
Haha...But it'll not last longer.....



0 comments:

Post a Comment